KMS Simplekey Web Residential Access Control
Over the past few months we have attended a number of exhibitions and conferences, at which we have been asked various questions about the specific features and benefits of the Simplekey Web system, so we thought we would run a series of blogs around the functions and try to answer as many of these questions.
As a starting point we are typically asked to give a summary of Simplekey web and what it does, so in short here are the key points:
- A true Web interface designed to work on smart phones, tablets and PCs.
- Staff/Contractor fobs can simply & quickly be administrated from any web enabled device.
- Unlock a door from site with smart phones/tablets etc.
- Pre-programmed Shark Tooth Tokens, enabling new replacement tokens to be simply assigned to residents, staff or contractors.
- Monitor the doors through magnetic locks to see if they have been forced or jammed open.
- No need for expensive dedicated hardware or servers at usersâ€™ premises
- Virtually real-time updates to all connected blocks
- Universal search bar, allowing simple quick management and reporting
- Activity and alarm alerts via email and/or SMS
- Custom reports, allowing specific reports to be generated ad-hoc or regularly
- Mapping with the ability to show block locations and status on an interactive map
Each organisation will have slightly different needs and during this series we will aim to focus on different elements of the system and answer the different questions in more detail.
If you have any specific requirements that are not covered above, please let us know and we will aim to cover them off in one of our posts.